- Please ensure that you and/ or your appointed representative are present at the delivery address provided on any agreed delivery date. In the event there is no one to receive the delivery of the product at the designated address, additional delivery charges will be incurred if subsequent attempts to deliver the product are required.
- The customer is solely responsible for ensuring that the purchased items can fit in the room or location of choice and can be delivered through all internal and external points, lift access and all doorway measurements. External access from the loading bay or carpark to the delivery area must be clear and accessible without blockage while the internal area where the furniture will be placed must also be clear and accessible for the placement of the furniture.
- Extra charges may be incurred should the width of the sofa be unable to fit into the lift/door or if non-lift access is required for delivery.
- In event that the accessibility causes a delivery to be unsuccessful, no refunds will be allowed.
- Delivery time may be affected due to unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions, traffic etc. In such cases, the delivery team will make its best effort to notify customers of any possible delays.
- The price of delivery services does not include disposal services i.e removing used furniture and/or other items from your premises. Any disposal request should be raised to us on the order date and we are entitled to charge for such disposal requests at prevailing rates. Delivery of your new furniture could be delayed if the request for disposal services is not made at the point of ordering.
- All additional service fees must be indicated in ‘Remarks’ and payable in cash to our transporters before completion of service. If the additional service fees are not paid, we will treat the order as cancelled and refund your purchase with a 25% Restocking fee and Delivery Fee
- The order will be treated as a return if accessibility, hazardous conditions and/or non-payment for additional fees/results in an unsuccessful delivery and a refund will be made in accordance with our Returns Policy.
For updated information on delivery charges & service fees, please refer to: Delivery Charges
Receiving of order
- The recipient of the product at the delivery address provided will be required to sign in for the delivery of any product(s). Our receipt of a signature at the delivery address for any product purchased shall be evidence that the product(s) has been successfully delivered.
- Any defect or non-conformance must be notified immediately to us upon delivery and noted down on your delivery order which is presented to you for your signature acknowledgement.
- Your signature will be taken as proof of acknowledgement that the product(s) is received in a good and acceptable condition and HomesToLife would not be liable for claims thereafter.
- Any additional cost incurred to access your premises or otherwise deliver the product(s) shall be borne by the recipient.
- If the purchased product(s) is not collected or delivered within one (1) month from ready/ collection date (‘Product Ready Date’), we shall be entitled to charge insurance and storage charges at prevailing rates up to the day you collect the product(s) or arrange for delivery. If the purchased product(s) is not collected or delivered within the specific period, we reserve the right to forfeit your purchase(s) and your deposit.