- While using our service, HomesToLife may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you – and may include (but is not limited to):
- Email address
- First and last name
- Date of Birth
- Contact number
- Usage data and cookies
- other information required to be able to process orders that you place or purchases that you may make, such as information concerning the products you have ordered, the billing and delivery address, banking and/or credit card details.
- the preferences and interests stored in or associated with your account.
- if you have contacted us, the details of this contact and the contact history
Data collected by automated means
- Various technologies may be used on our Website to make it more user-friendly. Such technologies may lead to data being collected automatically by us or by third parties on behalf of us. This data does not generally, but may, contain a user’s personal data. These technologies include but are not limited to cookies, web beacons, tracing links, click stream data and web analytics. You may set up your web browser to block cookies. You may also remove cookies stored from your computer or mobile device. However, if you do block cookies, you may not be able to use certain features and functions of our web sites.
- providing you with updates, invitations and information of workshops, events, offers, promotions and other communications purposes.
- providing you with the services and products that you have requested e.g. notify you of the details of your furniture purchase and delivery status.
- providing you with a convenient and personalised shopping experience.
- contacting you for feedback after a sale of a product or service.
- contacting you if we have questions or information for you regarding your order or to notify you regarding the status of your order or delivery.
We may also use your personal data for purposes connected or relevant to our business, such as:
- complying with our legal obligations and requirements.
- enforcing obligations owed to us.
- research into the development of new products and services or improvement of our existing products and services.
- accounting, risk management and record keeping.
- carrying out research, planning, data and statistical analysis.
- staff training.
- If you have consented, we may use your personal data for the purposes of marketing our products and services and those of our strategic partners and business associates informing you of our latest activities, special offers and promotions. For us to market products and services which are of special interest and relevance to you, we may analyse and rely on your overall interaction with us (such as but not limited to your participation in promotions or events and your interactions with us). If you do not wish to receive such promotional materials from us, you may use the “Unsubscribe” feature which is found accompanied in the electronic communications sent to you.
- If you have contacted us with any complaints, feedback, comments or suggestions, we may use and disclose your personal data (including your contact history) to respond to you.
- When using your personal data to contact you for the above purposes, we may contact you via regular mail, e-mail, SMS, telephone or any other means.
Disclosure of information
- service providers and data processors working on our behalf and providing services such as hosting and maintenance services, analysis services, e-mail messaging services, delivery services, handling of payment transactions, marketing etc.
- our consultants and professional advisers (such as accountants, lawyers, auditors)
- In disclosing your personal data to us, you agree that we may transfer your personal data out of Singapore. Please be assured that when we disclose your personal data to persons within HomesToLife, we require them to ensure that any personal data disclosed to them are kept confidential and secure and will comply with the Personal Data Protection Act of Singapore and other applicable data protection and privacy laws in respect of the collection, use, disclosure, accuracy, access and correctness, protection, retention and transfer of your personal data. We do not provide your personal data to third parties outside HomesToLife for their marketing purposes without your consent. We do not sell your personal data to any third parties. We will also not disclose your personal data to third parties to comply with legal obligations or industry requirements. This includes disclosures to legal, regulatory, governmental, tax and law enforcement authorities.
- If you have contacted us with any complaints, feedback, comments and/or suggestions, we may use and disclose your personal data (including your contact history) to respond to or to facilitate a response to you. If you make a complaint and you do not want us to disclose your identity to the party you are complaining about, please inform us immediately as it may not always be possible to handle your complaint on an anonymous basis.